This service is available as a stand alone package for schools that already has the capability to provide its own internal desktop support. Alternatively for those who do not, it may be packaged with Call Out Support and/or an Engineer. If you choose this service you will receive:
- Unlimited telephone support on Network and Server queries.
- Remote Support for Servers and Network.
- Assistance with design and planning of the Network.
- Delivery and commissioning of all equipment, when engineer is on site.
- Availability to attend support/review meetings.
- Advice on networking issues such as backup & upgrades.
- Advice and guidance on backup and disaster recovery.
- Ability to configure the network to allow easier management and fault finding.
- Advice, guidance, installation and configuration of communications equipment.
- Configuration, installation, upgrading and maintenance of network servers.
- Advice, installation and maintenance of networking components.
- Advice, guidance, configuration, fault fixing, upgrades of network operating systems and software.
- Informal training to assist staff.
- Network administration.
- Advice on management of network security software.
- Procurement service including advice, quotes, delivery and installation from a range of suppliers.
- System Health Checks.
- Ability to purchase Pre Paid calls for those times when your engineer is not on site
- Web filtering rule management
- E-mail accounts for all staff and pupils via Office 365 (if a Schools Broadband site).
If would like any further information on any of the above or have a bespoke support package you would like to discuss please just let us know - Contact us