Our friendly experienced Engineers will visit your school or business at regular, pre-agreed sessions in half day blocks (3.5 hours). These can be tailored to your needs and purchased from one single session per fortnight to five full days a week. For Schools this service is provided during term time only, and the service will include tasks such as:
- Complete tasks at the school’s request in relation to hardware and software support.
- Manage call flows within school/business.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and upgrades to the IT hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on printers, IWBs and other peripherals.
- Assistance in the support of audio-visual equipment and systems.
- Major installations, refurbishments or large-scale upgrades.
- Liaison with the MIS Support Team on Hardware and Software issues.
- Liaison with third party suppliers on behalf of school.
- Management of all servers.
- Support, management and administration of network security.
- Assistance with school advancement including school focus, advice on latest classroom technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
See our bio of engineers and schools they support.
If would like any further information on any of the above or have a bespoke support package you would like to discuss please just let us know - Contact us