The Code Green MIS Support Team provide a prompt, efficient, personal and professional service to all customers.
We have a wealth of knowledge in all of the MIS modules and we have a close working relationship with Capita and Arbor to ensure that you are receiving the most up to date resources. Our aim is to share our knowledge with you to ensure that you are making the most of the software and informed decision making to efficiently manage school and drive improvement’.
Our support services include:
SIMS Support Service Desk available from:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
Providing unlimited telephone and remote support.
Our customers are able to log calls by
We provide comprehensive information and guidance via our SIMS support blog:
The MIS Support Team have extensive expertise across the SIMS suite and Arbor modules:
- SIMS Teacher App
- Core Suite
- Attendance, Behaviour and Achievement, Lesson Monitor, Primary Curriculum, System Manager.
- Curriculum Management
- Academic Management, Alternative Curriculum, Course Manager, Cover, Examination Organiser, Nova, Options.
- Pupil Performance
- Assessment and Reporting Suite, SIMS Discover.
- Finance Management and Resources
- Agora, Dinner Money, Equipment Register, Getting Started with FMS, Personnel Links to Finance.
- Staff Management
- Personnel, Staff Performance.
- Parent and School Communication
- InTouch, Learning Gateway.
- Management Reports
- SIMS Discover.
- Core Suite
- Statutory Returns
- School Census, School Workforce Census, Key Stage, Year End.
- Code Green Assessment Package – tailored to school requirements.
- MIS Core Modules
- Progress Tracking
- Census Dfe returns
- Student and staff profies
- Report writer
- Emails and SMS
- MIS Comms Modules
- Parental Portal
- Parent Evening Booking
- Arbor App
- Student Report Cards
- Student Portal
- MIS Perform Modules
- Curriculum Tracking
- Meal Management
- Intervention Tracking
- My Classroom
- Documentation and guidance