Welcome to Code Green
Technology has revolutionised the way in which we work and is an integral part of everyday living. Code Green demonstrates ways to apply this technology effectively within education environments to bring a range of features and benefits such as:
- Enhance teaching productivity through the practical application of technology products, tools and techniques.
- Stimulated learning through the use of innovative technology, solutions and reliable IT which in turn helps schools raise both attainment and attendance.
- Create more flexible environments through the use of secure wireless infrastructure and a range of mobile working solutions.
- Increased communication across the learning environment through the use of many technologies and methods, which contribute to a more exciting and efficient way of learning and working.
- Reduced costs through managed services, equipment leasing, innovative and robust solutions.
- Reduce carbon footprint. There are many ways to reduce your technology carbon footprint. This not only lowers the amount of CO2 entering the atmosphere but also provides a little bit of economic reassurance, since we save money by spending less on energy.
Having supported schools for over 10 years, our specialism in technology for the education sector is second to none. Each and every employee of Code Green is dedicated to providing the most professional and efficient service possible to our customers.
History and Facts
At Code Green, we harness our expertise and take great pride in our work, which is why we are a major IT support provider in Barnsley and have maintained our customer base for many years. We have been successful in expanding all aspects of our services to other authorities throughout Yorkshire and the Humber.
Over the last few years, Code Green has offered services to schools under the name of Code Green or TCL and are now proud to be able to continue offering our services via BMBC’s Traded Services arm.
We are proud to hold the Capita Accreditation for SIMS and also Service Desk Institute which demonstrates our dedication and commitment in doing things right and doing them well.
Our Standards and Reputation
- Highly regarded IT provider as recognised via independent surveys.
- Capita accredited SIMS Team.
- SDI Accredited Service Desk.
- We adopt industry recognised standards such as PRINCE2 and ITIL.
- All our employees are enhanced DBS checked.
- We have a policy of high quality continuous professional development for all our employees to ensure quality of service provision to schools.