SIMS and FMS Support
The Code Green SIMS Support Team provide a prompt, Guidance efficient, personal and professional service to all customers. Our services include*:
- We are a Capita Accredited specialist team, able to provide support to all educational establishments.
- Our SIMS Support Service Desk is available from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and provides unlimited telephone and remote support.
- Our customers are able to log calls by telephone or email.
- We provide comprehensive information and guidance via our SIMS support blog
The SIMS Support Team have extensive expertise across the SIMS suite:
- SIMS Teacher App
- Core Suite – Attendance, Behaviour and Achievement, Lesson Monitor, Primary Curriculum, System Manager.
- Curriculum Management – Academic Management, Alternative Curriculum, Course Manager, Cover, Examination Organiser, Nova, Options.
- Pupil Performance – Assessment and Reporting Suite, SIMS Discover.
- Finance Management and Resources – Agora, Dinner Money, Equipment Register, Getting Started with FMS, Personnel Links to Finance.
- Staff Management – Personnel, Staff Performance.
- Parent and School Communication – Active Directory, Provisioning, InTouch, Learning Gateway.
- Management Reports – SIMS Discover.
- SEN – Core Suite, IEP Writer.
- Statutory Returns – School Census, School Workforce Census, Key Stage, Year End.
- Code Green Assessment Package – available to all our primary schools.
- SchoolComms – Messaging, Payments, Parent Gateway.
We promote and encourage best use of SIMS to support School Improvement, Parental Communication and Behaviour Strategies and can provide School Improvement Courses or liaison meetings to support our schools.
We provide clear and concise documentation and support to guide our customers through processes such as the completion of statutory returns and examination downloads.
Dedicated consultation time is available to undertake SIMS work of your choice for example:
- Bespoke support to meet the MIS aspirations of the school.
- Bespoke support to assist with School Improvement.
- Undertaking of statutory procedures on behalf of the school.
- Regular user groups meetings to demonstrate the latest software developments and share examples of good practice.
- Regular communication via our SIMS support blog.
- Release notes following software upgrades.
- SchoolComms training and support partner.
- Installation of SchoolComms clients.
- Telephone and remote support for the SchoolComms suite of modules.
- Bespoke onsite training for the SchoolComms suite of modules.
- We have an extensive catalogue of courses available.
- Provision of a wide variety of formal training courses each term.
- We can provide bespoke, onsite training to individuals or groups of staff.
- Course bookings can be made on our blog www.code-green.co.uk/simssupport
- Installation/upgrade to the latest versions of the supported software on servers and client devices, including maintenance and patch releases.
- Installation/upgrade to the latest versions of Solus and SQL.
- Data migration to new servers.