This service is provided during term time only. Engineers will visit your school at regular, pre-agreed sessions in half day blocks (3.5 hours). These can be tailored to your needs and purchased from one single session per fortnight to five full days a week. This service will include tasks such as:
- Complete tasks at the schools request in relation to hardware and software support.
- Manage call flows within school.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and upgrades to schools IT hardware, software and network infrastructure.**
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on printers, IWBs and other peripherals.
- Assistance in the support of audio visual equipment and systems.
- Major installations, refurbishments or large scale upgrades.*
- Liaison with the SIMS Support Team on Hardware and Software issues.
- Liaison with third party suppliers on behalf of school.
- Management of school servers.
- Support, management and administration of network security.
- Assistance with school advancement including school focus, advice on latest classroom technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
*Where excessive usage and logging of incidents is identified, we will contact you to discuss alternative service options which will be better suited to your requirements.
**Bulk installations – where an installation consists of 21 or more devices an additional charge, dependent upon term or non term time installation, may be incurred. For more information, please place a call asking for advice and assistance via the Service Desk on 01226 774747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org