Services & Support
Code Green has a proven track record of exceptional IT service delivery which has been established over many years. Our IT services have been created with flexibility in mind, allowing you to choose a package that is tailored to suit your school’s individual needs.
- A flexible but comprehensive IT service, including advice and recommendations on the use of IT within your school.
- Ability to tailor services to suit your needs.
- Regular service review meetings.
- Effective communication. We are here to listen and work with you to ensure we provide what you want, when you want it.
- We invest heavily in training for our staff to ensure they have the right skills and abilities to support changing technologies and your varying needs.
- Our staff possess a diverse range of skills and abilities, are innovative, friendly and very approachable.
Code Green has a team of qualified trainers who are available to offer bespoke training on multiple IT-related services such as SIMS suite of modules and SchoolComms, tablets, iPads and other mobile devices. To discuss your bespoke training requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our core service offerings can be broken down into six key categories which can be purchased individually or in any combination:
- High Speed Broadband
- SIMS and FMS Support
- Call-out Support
- Dedicated Engineer
- Prepaid Calls
“We were the first school in Wakefield to use the company and we haven’t looked back since, or stopped recommending them to others. The service is highly professional, providing the solutions in technology which we needed for our school, staff training and the high quality expertise we get from the technicians and staff.”
Joanne Frost, Head Teacher
Stanley Grove Primary and Nursery School Wakefield